Sunday, April 15, 2007

Exclusive Reactions From Around The Footballing World

Mourinho: Who's saying my team is boring?

Henry: Yaaaaawwwn!!!

Becks: I'd rather listen to Victoria's CDs than watch Chelski.

Kaka: Please..... don't force me to open my eyes... I beg you!!!

Cannawaro: Watch a Chelski match? Never!!

Carsten Jancker: I height vatching zose borrrin tomfoolz

Soldiers: Even we in Iraq are depressed!!

Distraught Fan: Sweet heavens.... not another Chelski match!!!!

Distraught Fan: Somebody kill me now....

Distraught Fan: I can't believe I'm watching this crap....

Zidane: Watching Chelski makes me wanna plunge a rivet into my eyes!
Figo: And it makes my scalp itchy.

Terry Butcher: Watching Chelski makes me wanna club myself in my own head!!!

Marco Metarazzi: Watching Chelski makes my poor eyes bleed!

Sheringham: Watching Chelski makes me so outraged it gives me spasms!

Gattuso: Watching Chelski makes me wanna strangle someone!!
Lippi: Heeelp!!

Scholes: Watching Chelski gives me an almighty headache!!

Nedved: You call this football??!!

TrapattoniL Man, not those boring 1-0 grinds AGAIN!!

Ronaldo: Snooze-fest!

Totti: Watch Chelski! Snoresville!

No comments: